Are you prepared for spring and summer storms?
Storms don’t wait for regular business hours to strike, that's why you need to call the professionals here at SERVPRO of Lenoir, Duplin & Jones Counties, who are available to you 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, 365 days per year.
We understand the process of helping you to put your life back together when a storm hits. Allow us here at SERVPRO of Lenoir, Duplin & Jones Counties to show you what several other family members have previously experienced-our willingness to help make your life normal again.
Advance planning for thunderstorms, lightning, tornadoes, and floods requires specific safety precautions. You can follow many of the same steps for all extreme weather events like keeping an emergency kit on hand. Some items to include are:
- A battery-operated flashlight, a battery-operated NOAA Weather Radio, and extra batteries for both
- An emergency evacuation or shelter plan including a map of your home and, for every type of severe weather emergency, routes to safety from each room
- A list of important personal information such as,
- telephone numbers of neighbors, family, and friends
- insurance and property information
- telephone numbers of utility companies
- medical information
- According to the American Red Cross an emergency kit may include:
- non-latex gloves
- assortment of adhesive bandages
- antibiotic ointment
- sterile gauze pads in assorted sizes
- absorbent compress dressings
- adhesive cloth tape
- aspirin packets (81 mg each)
- first aid instruction booklet
- A 3–5 day supply of bottled water and nonperishable food
- Personal hygiene items
- Blankets or sleeping bags
We are hoping for a mild storm season but in the event you suffer a loss caused by storm damage, call us at (252)208-7888