If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (252) 208-7888

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Crawl Space Fire in Wallace, NC

This den floor in Wallace, NC was the result of a fire in the crawl space area underneath the den. The cause of the fire was the result of two different gauge wires connected in a junction box under the den. The home owner luckily was sleeping on the couch in the den that night, due to some remodeling work being done in the master bathroom. It didn’t take long for the home owner to smell the smoke. His quick response to call the local fire department saved this residence from significantly more damage, plus one of the fireman told him if he had been sleeping in his bedroom, he may not have gotten out of the residence alive. The pictures above show where the floor was boarded up and then a new floor installed. The homeowner was thankful to SERVPRO of Lenoir, Duplin & Jones Counties with our quick response time and our efforts to get him back into his residence as soon as possible.