Fire Damage in Kinston, North Carolina
This is a house fire that was started by a faulty space heater in a small bedroom. When using a space heater in your home follow these tips to be sure you stay out of harms way.
- Inspect heaters for cracked or broken plugs or loose connections before each use. If frayed, worn or damaged, do not use the heater.
- Never leave a space heater unattended. Turn it off when you're leaving a room or going to sleep, and don't let pets or children play too close to a space heater.
- Space heaters are only meant to provide supplemental heat and should never be used to warm bedding, cook food, dry clothing or thaw pipes.
Our production crew made this look "Like it never even happened." and our customer could not have been more pleased with the final result.