Kitchen Fire in Kinston, NC
This kitchen fire was a result of unattended cooking. Leaving cooking unattended is one of the leading causes of kitchen fires and is easily preventable. Keeping baking soda, a lid, or small fire extinguisher would be useful in preventing the spread of fire in a kitchen. Thankfully the fire was contained to the kitchen area but resulted in soot damage throughout their home.
Upon receiving the call, our technicians were quick to remove all of the damage and restore the homeowners property to preloss condition. Our fire certified cleaning crew then went in and cleaned the additional soot damage and contents throughout the home. SERVPRO's knowledge and expertise in this area made their home look "Like it never even happened."