If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (252) 208-7888

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Archived Before & After Photos

Pipe bursting in a Church in Institute, NC

The before picture is of the hallway in the church where a frozen pipe burst in the ceiling. There was about 2 inches of standing water in the hallway that also... READ MORE

Restaurant Leaky Roof Damage in Kinston, NC

The before picture is of a restaurant floor and the water that leaked in overnight through the roof as a result of a severe thunderstorm. Even though the restau... READ MORE

Garage Fire Damage in Pink Hill, NC

This is fire damage was the result of a boat motor that caught on fire in a large detached garage in Pink Hill, NC. Notice the amount of soot on the garage wall... READ MORE

Charred Attic in Kinston, NC

This Kinston, NC residence suffered from a fire caused by faulty wiring. SERVPRO of Lenoir, Duplin and Jones Counties worked around the clock to remediate the ... READ MORE

Flooded Bedroom in Kinston, NC

This flooded bedroom in Kinston, NC was the result of a broken water pipe from the toilet in the customers adjacent master bathroom. All of the existing carpet ... READ MORE

Toilet overflows at Church near Kinston, NC

This soaked carpet is in the hallway of a church near Kinston, NC. With SERVPRO of Lenoir, Duplin and Jones Counties trained technicians on the job within an ho... READ MORE

Flooded Foyer in Kinston, NC

This family in a Kinston, NC residence suffered serious water damage as the result of a hose bursting behind their washing machine. SERVPRO of Lenoir, Duplin an... READ MORE

Winter Storm Damage in Kinston, NC

This flooded den in Kinston, NC was the result of frozen pipes in the attic. This area of the residence is just one of the several rooms that was affected. With... READ MORE

Chapels Water Pipes Burst During Extremely Cold Temperatures

In the Eastern part of North Carolina, cold temperatures are experienced, but a unusual cold snap in early January 2018 caused the pipes above this restroom at ... READ MORE

Pipe Leaks at Local Kinston, NC Church

This church hallway was flooded due pipes leaking in a nearby bathroom. The water was about an inch deep in the restroom allowing the water to flow out into thi... READ MORE

Bursted Pipes in Snow Hill, NC Church

This water damaged soaked carpet in Snow Hill, NC was the result of burst pipes in a nearby restroom at a local church. The area shown is the churches fellowshi... READ MORE

Water Damaged Kitchen in Kinston, NC

The ceiling in this Kinston, NC kitchen was the result water damage from a leaking hot water heater in the homeowners attic. Our technicians at SERVPRO of Lenoi... READ MORE

Repaired Sanctuary in Kinston, NC

This Kinston, NC church experienced serious water damage after a hot water heater in the fellowship hall burst, sending several inches of water to the sanctuary... READ MORE

Crawl Space Fire in Wallace, NC

This den floor in Wallace, NC was the result of a fire in the crawl space area underneath the den. The cause of the fire was the result of two different gauge w... READ MORE

Roof Damage in Kinston, NC during a recent storm

Did you know we also do roof tarping? After a strong wind or hail puncture, moisture can quickly enter your home and start to cause a world of problems, includ... READ MORE

Fire Damage in Kinston, North Carolina

This is a house fire that was started by a faulty space heater in a small bedroom. When using a space heater in your home follow these tips to be sure you stay ... READ MORE

Hurricane damage in Kinston, North Carolina

Hurricane Florence affected many people in Kinston but it was not only homeowners. Business owners were affected as well. When a business is closed after a stor... READ MORE

Window Board Up Services

When windows are broken by storms, homeowners and businesses are all in the same situation: They need fast, temporary protection from the elements until the win... READ MORE

Rugs covered in soot

This rug was covered in soot after sustaining damage in a kitchen fire. The fire that damaged the kitchen left the entire home and its contents with extensive s... READ MORE

Kitchen Fire in Kinston, NC

This kitchen fire was a result of unattended cooking. Leaving cooking unattended is one of the leading causes of kitchen fires and is easily preventable. Keepin... READ MORE