Recent Before & After Photos

Crawl Space Fire in Wallace, NC


This den floor in Wallace, NC was the result of a fire in the crawl space area underneath the den. The cause of the fire was the result of two different gauge w... READ MORE



Repaired Sanctuary in Kinston, NC


This Kinston, NC church experienced serious water damage after a hot water heater in the fellowship hall burst, sending several inches of water to the sanctuary... READ MORE



Water Damaged Kitchen in Kinston, NC


The ceiling in this Kinston, NC kitchen was the result water damage from a leaking hot water heater in the homeowners attic. Our technicians at SERVPRO of Lenoi... READ MORE



Bursted Pipes in Snow Hill, NC Church


This water damaged soaked carpet in Snow Hill, NC was the result of burst pipes in a nearby restroom at a local church. The area shown is the churches fellowshi... READ MORE



Pipe Leaks at Local Kinston, NC Church


This church hallway was flooded due pipes leaking in a nearby bathroom. The water was about an inch deep in the restroom allowing the water to flow out into thi... READ MORE



Chapels Water Pipes Burst During Extremely Cold Temperatures


In the Eastern part of North Carolina, cold temperatures are experienced, but a unusual cold snap in early January 2018 caused the pipes above this restroom at ... READ MORE



Winter Storm Damage in Kinston, NC


This flooded den in Kinston, NC was the result of frozen pipes in the attic. This area of the residence is just one of the several rooms that was affected. With... READ MORE



Flooded Foyer in Kinston, NC


This family in a Kinston, NC residence suffered serious water damage as the result of a hose bursting behind their washing machine. SERVPRO of Lenoir, Duplin an... READ MORE



Toilet overflows at Church near Kinston, NC


This soaked carpet is in the hallway of a church near Kinston, NC. With SERVPRO of Lenoir, Duplin and Jones Counties trained technicians on the job within an ho... READ MORE



Flooded Bedroom in Kinston, NC


This flooded bedroom in Kinston, NC was the result of a broken water pipe from the toilet in the customers adjacent master bathroom. All of the existing carpet ... READ MORE